Frequently Asked Questions
What file types can I upload to my resource?
Martin’s List supports uploading the following file types:
- .pdf (Portable Document Format; Adobe Acrobat)
- .doc, .docx (Microsoft Word Document)
- .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- .odt (OpenDocument Text Document)
- .xls, .xlsx (Microsoft Excel Document)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- .mp4, .m4v (MPEG-4)
- .mov (QuickTime)
- .wmv (Windows Media Video)
- .ogv (Ogg)
- .3gp (3GPP)
- .3g2 (3GPP2)
How do I edit my resource once it has been uploaded?
At this time, only admins have the ability to edit resources. Please submit your edit via the contact form and one of the admins will make the change for you.
Submit your questions below.